Welcome to the Nafoorat Noor Fountain of Light Counseling Center. I have been an online counselor providing online therapy via videocall and text messaging. I offer therapy every year for women from vulnerable backgrounds for free in Ramadan. You may have come across my Facebook and Instagram page where I share counseling tips and advice to thousands of people. The counseling process with me is of varying theories depending on what you’re looking for in a program. If your not sure what steps to take next feel free to watch the following videos in my blog in the self help section or send me a text so we can set up a free consultation.
Counseling with me is a confidential, safe and personal space where you can search for direction and develop confidence. I look forward to connecting with you.
Text +447549531766 for free consultation
- Effective therapy: Research shows online therapy compares with on-site therapy. NNFOL utilizes intense short term therapy or long term Psychodynamic methods.
- Convenient: No barriers of time and geography We provide a high quality therapist when you want.
- Reliable with Real Results: Online Mental Health Therapy is endorsed by The American Psychological Association (APA). Unlike most therapy organisations, we follow up with you every 2 weeks to maintain progress. Individuals who seek longer term therapy qualify for complimentary therapy sessions.
- Affordable: Pay less for excellent therapists than you would through a traditional agency. Typical traditional therapy costs are $150-$200 per session, some almost $2500 for a 12 week program. Our “Online 5 week program” with qualified and professional counselors is $96.50, less than $100 of typical in person therapy. Our “Pay as You Go’ service is flexible and perfect for a trial session, rates begin at just $22 per session.
- Uncomplicated: All you need is a computer connected to the Internet, a webcam, and an audio headset.
From the very first few messages NNFOL has been so helpful. We got directly down to issues and knew just where to start and where to go. – USA
My counselor was nice and very supportive of me. I feel as if I can get over my problems one step at a time now. – Japan
Helping me with positive messages and always able to provide good help and support. I can’t wait until our next session together. She sounds like a really nice person. and I think I should be able to get better soon at this rate! – USA
She was really nice, and helped me with mental exercises to help me when I feel overwhelmed. Looking forward to our next session. – Spain
A great Listener I feel a little bit better with all the words of encouragement given.- USA
Prior to getting counseling I wasn’t sure how or where my life was heading but now I’ve been able to share my thoughts and feelings I’ve been able to have someone help me stand back and try understand why I feel the way I do and other actions. I’m not sure where I would be without being able to openly talk to someone – UK
The therapist is really nice! Feels like talking to someone that really cares about your feelings. I appreciate her time and it helped me a lot. – Spain
Excellent therapist. I felt really good talking to her about my problems and I want to continue doing so. – South America
Very nice – USA
My Counselor is wonderful. I’ve been very skeptical about seeking therapy in the past, and after just one session I feel like I was heard without being misinterpreted. I *highly* recommend her to everyone. – USA
We’ve only had one conversation, already she’s been extremely helpful.-USA